A couple of weeks ago I happily stumbled upon an award nomination. (It is no ‘coincidence’ that I chose Jamie’s page to read that day.) That nomination was posted a couple of weeks before that. So, I first want to apologize for the fact that it is now 1 month after the nomination.
I want to thank the lovely Jamie at Look for the Good for this special and wonderful nomination.
So, the guidelines are
- Show the award on my blog – check
- Thank the person who nominated me – check
- Share 7 things about myself – if I must 🙂
- Nominate 10 blogs – gladly
7 Things About Me (what does anyone really want to know about me?)
1) I love water. Natural, flowing, serene, gushing, trickling… It has only occurred to me fairly recently how important it is to me to be near a body of water. I feel peace and calm and connected to God, The Universe, Nature when I am near water.
2) I love being a mom because I have the most loving and sarcastic son in the world.
3) Writing is one of my favorite things to do. My ultimate dream is to have my fiction published but I have only recently found the guts to put anything out to the public (my blogs). Thanks to the awesome blogging community I’ve gotten back to writing and my book will be finished sooner rather than later.
4) Mexican food is my favorite ethnic food ever. That includes the drinks that go with it. (I’ve even had double shots of warm tequila. On purpose.)
5) I sometimes wish that there wasn’t a TV in my house.
6) I would rather have chips over sweets any day of the week. I really prefer a well thought out, interesting savory meal that I’ve cooked but I’ll settle for chips.
7) Change is my friend. I would rearrange furniture every other month if my house was bigger. I would travel just to see something new monthly. I like doing new things and meeting new people just for the heck of it!
In my short time as a blogger, I have come across quite a few blogs I have enjoyed reading.
- Kids Crumbs and Crackers
- Spiritual Dragonfly
- Little house in missouri
- Faraday’s Candle
- Whispers in the Ear
- Oldest Daughter & Red Headed Sister
- Belinda O
- Laura Lecce’s art and photography
The nominees are not obligated to accept this award of course, but if they do, they will need to follow the steps listed above.
Thank you again for this incredible acknowledgement!
Peace, Love and Light to you all.